Before I assimilated other systems and became that “NAP” guy, or the “Hoodoo” guy, or that “IIH” guy. My practice was pretty simple, almost too simple in fact, and I think it’s time to go back to that level of practice.
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed my time learning and working on those other systems. In fact, I think it made me into a much better sorcerer since learning those other systems made me understand a bit more behind the theory of magick. With the many things I’ve learned on how other systems work their magick and how it affects results, I learned and assimilated enough to say that I’ve level’ed up my own practice. It’s not complete at all but it is a work in progress and I do get results by it so for now, that is good enough for me.
To simplify things, I am a sorcerer – and a sorcerer of the most basic and stereotypical of description. I like to work with the raw energies, I summon entities here and there, I have a cadre of servants to do my bidding, and I tend to do my work on the microcosm of things.
With that said, since I’ve done so much work on other traditions, it’s time to distill my practice into a really simple one.
- RAW MAGICKAL ENERGY: From my original sorcery practice, the very basics that I’ve started with. With my work on witchcraft, SS (Strategic Sorcery) and IIH, I think I’ve advanced it to the next level.
- PERSONAL SHIKIGAMIS: I’ve started to create shikigamis (term I use loosely) that’ll amplify and help me achieve my desires. My goal is to have a cadre of them running round the clock working on achieving my goals.
- EVOCATION: Working with a few set of entities that’ll help me when I need them. I’d like to avoid working with them as much as possible and achieve a certain level of proficiency by myself and with the help of my shikis.
- MINDSET/PHILOSOPHY: Mixing the theories that I’ve worked with; especially from the Eastern and Western philosophy side of things. Work on being an Alpha Sorcerer, self sufficiency, taking more control of things in and around me.
- SHADE: This practice is something not particularly new to me but is something I am taking to point with. In sorcery terms, this is basically the other guy in your head, some might say it’s the representation of your subconscious. My theory is that this is the representation of what you want to become, your perfect self. It’s there already, all we have to do is grasp it.
I am excited with the new step I am heading towards to.
In my time, that feeling of always having a bunch of techniques to use but never having a concrete set of practice to call my own have left me quite flustered and unfulfilled. I am hoping a step into this direction can finally appease this longing that I’ve had and hopefully, finally leave me a feeling that I’ve reached my next level and to move forward on to my next set of goals and dreams.