I went on hiatus a couple of months ago after finishing a couple of clients off but now I am back. No particular reason to my return, I’ve still been working w/ clients during my hiatus but those were the ones that really needed my help, and wasn’t really public about it either.
I figure I might as well officially, officially announce that I am back to taking more clients again. Feel free to contact me and if I can help you, I will.
P.S: “Service” section will be updated, again, and again, and again.
Lol, I had an nice, serious article brewing in my draft section about my thoughts on magick from back in the days and magick these days, and how different they are in power levels, l33tn355, etc when I saw Mikes recent post.
Kinda puts a nice, different, half empty half full glass, P.O.V at it.
Like I’ve totally stepped though the looking glass and has finally seen what the other side is looking at.
Before I head on to 2014, I would like to say a quick and brief thanks to…..
- My family; they make me strive to be a better person and show them that from nothing, one can be something and achieve their dreams, no matter how far fetched it can be.
- My friends; muggle and magickal, who have stuck by my craziness and occasionally pulled me down to earth, or drive me insane.
- My band mates; it’s good to be back and as I promised, we will make it.
- My muses; from the internetz to the people who inspire me IRL – drink up!
- My posse from NAP; Arzel, Nitika, Zoroel and Sabriel, etc. For always helping me when I needed it the most.
- My spiritual allies; my HGA, my patrons, general spirits that have helped me out.
- My unofficial gurus; keep on inspiring me with ideas that will push me beyond.
- My groups; from my brothers at TOHO to the forums I frequent, and even some FB groups. Here’s to 2014!
(I’m sure I’ve missed someone or something…but you’d understand)
Just deleted everything in my blog that I previously wrote…..if you haven’t noticed, I liked doing that sort of thing (so if you like anything that I ever wrote in here, I might suggest that you’d want to store them somewhere else, offline). I’ve done it before in previous platforms, previous incarnations of this blog, etc – and I will do it again, and again, and again – ‘cuz that’s the way I am.
it’s like that Stars song that I enjoy so much “Set Yourself On Fire”.
It’s like doing a fresh reformat and reinstall of your fave OS in your computer, the initial phase is a pain in the ass but once it’s done – oh how it runs. I just like that feeling of no weight on my shoulders; be free of everything, even what I’ve written, just me.
Kinda like a blog centering, lol.